Friday, April 07, 2006

I Will Buy You A New Life

So, I think I may have had a nervous breakdown this week. I made some pretty rash decisions. The funny thing is, that I don't regret the decisions that I made, but, how I acted upon them might not have been the ideal way. I just want to apologize to all those who might be mad at me. I am sorry, but I couldn't really control my head this week.
On a similar note, I am back living with my parents right now. I never thought it will feel so good to be back at home. I had to go back because my work decided that it didn't need to offer insurance to it's full time employees, and old medical problems have started to resurface over the past couple weeks. In order to get back on my parent's insurance, I needed to be living at home. I still don't have a room, and all my stuff is currently in our front room making our house look like a tornado hit it. My dad was so excited for me to come back. He bought me and my sister flowers yesterday. He is so sweet:).
Anyway, even though the beginning of this week was incredibly awful, I feel really happy right now. I feel like I did what was best for me, and everything seems to have worked out for the better.

8 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Everclear! And i haven't talked to you for ever and a day so we need to play.

4/10/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

I want to play. My parents are not nearly as much fun as roommates.

4/10/2006 4:10 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

So it looks like I missed out on a few things while I was gone. You need to fill me in! That is so nice that you got flowers. =)
For some reason I thought it was Bare Naked Ladies that sing that song...but now that I see Everclear thats probably right.

4/11/2006 6:33 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That's not an easy decision to make, especially when you don't have a room ready for you, but it sounds like you did the right thing. :) Hope it works for the best!

4/11/2006 7:15 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Playing is something that needs to happen, especially seeing as I still have some movie to return Goddess.

4/11/2006 10:07 AM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Yes you do. You dont' have alex and emma as well, do you? Mine is missing. I know you have ella enchanted and fever pitch. Any way saturday would be a good day for something

4/11/2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I do have Alex and Emma:)
So, I am starting going to another ward. I went to one this last Sunday and had so much fun.
This Saturday, my sister wants me to do something with her for her b-day:) But, maybe another day...

4/12/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Hey, you wanted to do something with me for my birthday.

4/12/2006 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home