Saturday, February 18, 2006

How Soon Is Now? (I am human and I need to be loved.....)

It seems like nobody has written a new blog in ages, so I will try to give my friends' blogging community a jump start by posting.
It is another glorious Saturday. It is snowing really hard outside right now. As previously stated, I love snow. I have been pretty happy to get some accumulation this week. Sadly, today I was hoping that it wouldn't snow. I have to drive down to Provo, and I didn't really want to have to do it in hazardous conditions. Luckily, I enlisted the 4-wheel drive capabilities of my friend, so it shouldn't be too bad.
I dropped a class yesterday. That means that I am taking one class this semester. I am an overachiever I know:). It was an online class and I had already missed two assignments, so I figured that I had better get out of there while I still could.
I recently came into possession of an ipod. It is a really pretty one. I have already put a ton of stuff on there, and I haven't even got to videos yet. My beloved roommates fiance showed me where to go to get software so I can put my movies on it. I am pretty excited about that:).
I guess that about wraps it up. I hope everyone is having a fabulous February!

26 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I only like snow when it's Christmastime. After that, I'm tired of it. I'm jealous of your ipod. But if anyone should have one, it's you. You and your music. :)

2/19/2006 10:28 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Whatever. If someone should have one, it's me.

2/20/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Well...now you do! Hooray!

2/21/2006 7:05 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

no, you are.

2/23/2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

your mom is

2/23/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Angie and your mom are an ipod? Strange....

2/24/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Zazoo.

2/24/2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Never give them your real name in case you want to dine and dash.

2/24/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Wow, I step away for a couple of years and now you people are having conversations that I can't even follow :(

2/24/2006 11:00 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

If you weren't "up north" you might get some of our inside jokes:)

2/24/2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Who's stuff?

2/25/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Upon the enticement of another candy bar, I will take the bait. But I don't really like this song by the Smiths. I blame the WB.

2/25/2006 6:38 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

We're square friend. Square as a box being held up by Boxxy McBoxertonshirefield.

2/27/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I can't believe that you don't know Stuff. He's only the coolest cat that's ever been a cat . . . wait, I was thinking of somebody completly different. I've never been a cat . . .

2/27/2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Everybody wants to be a cat. Cause a cats the only cat who knows where it's at.

2/27/2006 4:24 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

And, I think my number is still the same.

2/27/2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

I know who you are now Stuff. How could I forget the days where I felt no guilt at knocking down people in the game of Ultimate?

3/01/2006 2:39 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

who the muffin is stuff? The smith's sang that song originally and Love Spit Love remade it for the WB show Charmed. I like both versions.

3/02/2006 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Great, now I feel bad about not knowing McSomethingkins . . .

3/03/2006 2:08 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Think of vicious games of ultimate frisbee. She was one of the most dedicated players:) And she currently lives with me.

3/04/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I'm equally baffled every time you post at the number of comments you have. What's your secret?

3/04/2006 11:30 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Um..... maybe it is because I never post. And, most of them are *melissa* and I :) She just might kill me for revealing her identity, but I am trying to help out Stuff.

3/04/2006 1:00 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

That's against the rules. The other thing is that she doesn't write new posts very often. She just lets people continue to post on them, like we have nothing better to do:)

3/04/2006 4:37 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I don't have anything better to do. :(

3/11/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Frogkisser, you suck. If I take the time to come to your blog, their should be something new to read.

3/12/2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

What a strange, strange bloggin world we live in.

3/16/2006 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home