Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Learning To Breathe

This title is fitting for today, because I can't breathe. I have a cold. I normally wouldn't mind having a cold, because then I would get to call in sick and just lounge around the house all day. Unfortunately, my boss is out of town, so I have to go in. I just don't want to get all my residents sick. They already have the flu! And, I have a weakened immune system, so I can pretty much guarantee that I will catch what they have. Yuck. Along with the cold, I have a really sore throat and a timid voice. This isn't so good when exercise has to be taught and BINGO has to be called. If I cancel BINGO, I will be tarred and feathered, then burned at the stake. So, I will trudge along:).
I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas! Mine was excellent. I got a digital camera which will facilitate pictures being put on here! I have yet to take any, so I guess that will be on the next blog.
There was something that I had to share, but now I can't remember what it was. Hmmmmm. I am sure that it was very important and had the possibility of changing all of your lives (is it lives or life's? I just don't know!). I guess that will have to wait also. Is the anticipation for my next post building yet? I thought so.
I hope to see you at our New Year's party this Saturday! That is all.

22 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I can't make it either. But man it would be a whole lot cheaper for me if i could. sometimes rash decisions are not so smart.

12/29/2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

You gave me that cold you know.

12/29/2005 11:43 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Sorry! I have it wicked bad today. I can't think or breathe. I am trying to track down some nice soul to come in and call bingo!:)

12/29/2005 12:03 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

yeah cause if you miss call bingo you are in danger of being beat with a walker or cane...and that is trouble.

12/29/2005 12:23 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

That is very true. It is looking like that might have to be my course of action though....

12/29/2005 12:59 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

The song still needs to be guessed. It is an easy one!

12/29/2005 2:23 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Switchfoot. There, are you happy?

12/29/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

So you could put the camera to good use and send me pictures of the coloring that I've done at your place. Then I could post it for all to enjoy. Really, think about it.

12/29/2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Good job somethingkins. And Brekkjern, I will work on it.

12/29/2005 7:26 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

it's lives. just to let you know. I think we should have a sausage toast for allen! oh, how I miss that boy. I miss him almost making me pee my pants all the time and him tucking his sausage into bed and putting a diaper on his roll. ahhh, the good old days. well, kids, i WILL be making it to the party on new year's eve so all you who can't will be missing out on my sparkling personality. :)

12/30/2005 1:00 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

*heehee* sparkling personality. That's awesome. The rest of what you wrote is questionable, so good thing I know Allen. But I don't really like sausage. It's okay, but outside of breakfast, why?

12/30/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

I disagree. Sausage is at its worse when it's in breakfast. Oh how I despise breakfast foods.

12/30/2005 11:43 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Which is why IHOP would not let you have biscuits and gravy to go.

12/31/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

They wouldn't let Duckling have them to go, or anyone imparticular?

12/31/2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Not to be a kill joy, but I'm pretty sure imparticular isn't a word. I'm guessing you're thinking of "in particular", which basically mean specifically.

12/31/2005 10:42 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Do you mean "basically means" Brekkjern? Yeah, it was Ugly Duckling specifically. And she could have had anything else to go.

12/31/2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

You know what I mean. I was actually thinking that when I wrote it, but I didn't bother to correct it. If I proof read my writing, what would you have left to do?:)

12/31/2005 4:38 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

And when did you guys go to IHOP without me? Hosers.

12/31/2005 4:38 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Oh I'm not saying you should proof read. I'm just showing you that I pay attention to what you write.

12/31/2005 5:25 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Yet nobody pays attention to what I write. Sadness. Yeah, we didn't go to IHOP without you Frogkisser; it was one of Ugly Duckling's crazy dreams I interpreted.

1/01/2006 3:33 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Whatever something, I've been blogging for months and you still get more comments on posts than I do.

1/01/2006 6:31 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

The next thing you post, I will comment on.

1/02/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home