Friday, December 02, 2005

All These Things That I've Done

Nobody is guessing song titles anymore! There have been two really easy ones in the past week that nobody has gotten! That is very disappointing.
Well, I came to my senses yesterday. I quit the part time job that I had. I actually never started, so I guess that I can't say that I quit.
School is almost over! I have about two more weeks left. In those two weeks I have two presentations, one final, two papers, and a powerpoint thing to put together. But, this shouldn't be too bad considering that I only have one job now! Other than that, my life is pretty boring. I am just enjoying the winter. I wish there was more snow! It was snowing earlier, but it appears to have stopped. Sad:(.

5 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

um i did guess on the one 2 posts ago. I believe i am right. so you owe me.

12/02/2005 3:23 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

oh and that is the killers. number 2 for me you owe me big! and the last one was barenaked ladies. so actually that is 3.

12/02/2005 3:45 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Right.... you got the Switchfoot one. Nobody got the one before that. I guess I owe you three! What would you like?

12/02/2005 6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, guessing the songs!!! I get it. Took me a while. Dude, you already quit your new job? That makes me laugh. Seriously, what were you thinking. Although, the discount would have persuaded me as well. So people ask me if it feels like Christmas even though there isn't any snow on the ground here. Ok, I just want to say that I've lived in a very cold place and there was hardly any snow there! Goodness, snow is no indicator of Christmas, because even where it is supposed to be, it isn't! If they need coldness to feel like Christmas, they are terribly mistaken. Christmas is a state of mind. Goodness, my comment turned into a tirade... Sorry my Paigie. You need to comment on my page! Look at all the comments I've put on your site! Throw me a frickin bone!

12/03/2005 11:20 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

You owe me one for the Aretha Franklin one, remember? tee hee. but I owe you one too...

12/04/2005 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home