Saturday, November 19, 2005

Just The Way You Are

Anyone know of anybody who is looking for a good place to eat on Thanksgiving? Sadly, most of my brothers and sisters can't make it this year, and my mom is beside herself. She is so used to cooking a huge meals that I don't really thinks she knows how to make small portions. So, she asked me the other day to recruit some people. We accept out-of-towners and people who are just looking for a good meal, even if it is their second one of that day. If convincing is still needed, just know that my mom was a caterer for twenty years, and is still a cook by trade. It will be exceptionally yummy!
Thanks to all my buds who gave me words of wisdom. I know that there is really no such thing as being behind, sometimes I just need a little reminder.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the bestest place to eat on Thanksgiving, your house!!!! I can almost taste the punch. Mmmm!

11/24/2005 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home