Thursday, October 27, 2005

Advertising Space

This song is from a CD that is number one on the sales list of Amazon UK but number 953 on just the music side of Amazon US. Why is that? And it is cheaper for me to order this CD from England and pay import fees and shipping fees than it is to order it or even buy it here. This only results in increasing my desire to move to the UK.
Halloween Party this Saturday at my house at 8! Everyone is invited! Let me know if you have any questions!
I LOVE this time of year. There is something about fall that just makes me sooooo happy. Maybe it is the change that it signifies. I am a person who loves change. I thrive on things not staying the same. I hate being stagnant. That might be why I dislike summer so much. It is a constant flow of hot weather. Yuck. One never knows what fall might bring. You may have a nice 70 degree day, or it may snow!!! And snow always makes me happy. I don't even mind driving in it. I may not feel this way come January, but in November and December, I say bring it on! There is nothing better than sitting and reading a good book or watching a chick flick with a hot cup of cocoa during a snow storm. This past week I have been a little upset with the weather. It is almost November and I still haven't been able to wear any of my fun sweaters because it still gets too warm during the day.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROBBIE WILLIAMS!!!! i get a candybar!! i hope i'm right or else right now i feel like a goat. :) i would like a fastbreak. mmmm.....fastbreak.....

10/27/2005 2:15 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Have you heard us talk about that CD enough this week? I will get you a fastbreak.....:)

10/27/2005 8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i finally know one. not so smart on the music...give me movie quotes any day. :)I'm excited for my fastbreak...

10/27/2005 10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. i didn't mean to be anonymous...:) i want to be known!!

10/27/2005 10:23 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

you are silly.

10/28/2005 7:45 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Man! I missed the Robbie Williams music line! Dangit!

10/31/2005 12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It defintely isn't cold where I am... But that's the way I like it. Amazon is weird.

11/24/2005 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home