Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Happy Is A Yuppie Word

Good luck with this song. It is on a newly released CD, but from a band that I really like. So, if anyone wants a candy bar, they will have to do their homework, or make an educated guess. It shouldn't be that hard if you know me at all!
So...... there is a lot to say, but this is not the appropriate venue for that. Instead, I will ask a question. Does anyone know of anyone who is looking for a place to live? As normally happens to roommates, one of mine is going the way of all the world and will need to be replaced:). So, if anybody has any suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Rent is really cheap! Thank you. That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger fantastic funk said...

Hey roomie! I know the band, but I don't know the name of the song, I may be back with the title, if I can find it. I signed us up on the RS list for having a room that needs to be filled, other than that... something will work out!

9/14/2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

I get it now, am I allowed to guess? I know, but I'm not going to say in case I'm exempt! But if I'm not, you know that I know and you know that I know that you know...ya know!? Hee Hee, ok, I'll go scatter my boredom someplace else! Happy day friends!

9/14/2005 11:14 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Wow. That didn't make any sense at all! Of course you are allowed to guess! Why wouldn't you be you silly Funk.

9/14/2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

I know I don't make sense, do I ever make sense? Anyway, it's from the new Switchfoot CD!!! I just figured I had the upper hand since you were listening to the clips on their website and gushing about how excited you are that they have a new cd! I cheet! ;)

9/14/2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Cheating is perfectly acceptable. What kind of candy bar do you want?:)

9/15/2005 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home