Thursday, July 14, 2005

I'm in Cali!

Hello everyone! I just thought that I would drop you all a line from the great state of California! Disneyland is great! Universal and the beach were also fun. I think the highlight of the week might have to be either Johnny Depp on the Tonight Show or Melissa sitting in gum. Or maybe Angie trying to violate everyone by touching their bums. It's a close call...... Anywho..... it is really hot here, but I just heard that it is just as hot in Utah, so I guess I can't complain.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Sounds like a blast! Wish I were there. When are you coming back?

7/18/2005 10:47 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I am back now. I got back last Saturday, I just haven't had the time to post a new blog. Maybe later this week.

7/18/2005 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home