Monday, June 27, 2005

Water Woes

Grrrrrr. I had so much to do today. I was going to deep clean the whole house and do laundry. Unfortunately, someone knocked at my door at 8:30 this morning to tell me that the water would be turned off for an unknown amount of time. I can't do anything! I can't even turn on the air conditioner! All because someone down the street has a leak. Why should I have to pay for other people's faulty pipes:)? It just doesn't seem fair! Now I have to resort to a lazy day off. Maybe I will go and ride my new bike.... Well, I guess it isn't really new. I bought it for 25 buck-a-roos from the D.I. the other day. It seems like it works okay. The tires are inflated, the brakes work, and there are no visible cracks or lesions. I am going to go check and see how it rides, and I will keep you all updated!:)
11 more shopping days til my birthday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Uh, that's only 10 more shopping days because it's 11 more to MY birthday. Sundays don't count silly!

Hopefully they'll get your water turned back on soon! You always need it the most when it's not available.

6/27/2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

No water!? humph! Well, I hope you have a great time riding your bike! It's good to take a day off now and then...you deserve it.
Have fun dear roomie!

6/27/2005 11:17 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Luckily the water came back on after I got back from my bike ride, so I did get some cleaning done:)!

6/27/2005 1:20 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

What i wouldn't give for a whole day off and nothing to do! I want to go ride a bike in the beautiful sunshine, instead i was stuck at my "computer" all day long. Ew not fun.

6/27/2005 2:45 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Yeah... that is how I am Tuesday thru Saturday:). Mondays are the only day I have to get anything done!

6/27/2005 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home