Monday, June 13, 2005

High School Reunion

This past Sunday, I saw a ton of my old friends from high school. As much fun as I had seeing everyone, it made me feel old. It has been four years since I graduated high school. I know that doesn't seem like a long time to some of you out there, but to me, it does. That is like a fifth of my life! And, I haven't accomplished a lot of the things that I had hoped to by my five year reunion. I have one more year to: see Italy, find a cure for Fibro Mayalgia, finish school, and various other goals that I will not discuss here:). I had better get crackin! That is a lot to do in a year! Now I am stressed! On the bright side of things, I think I have accomplished some worthy goals. I have a good job that I love, I am continuing in school, I am living on my own, and I really like where I am in life right now. I don't know too many people who can honestly say that. So, that makes me feel a little bit better. Now, if only I could win lots of money and cross that Italy thing off my list.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Good luck with your goals. We didn't even have a five year reunion, not that I was even living in the state at the time. Which was totally fine for me because anybody I want to keep in touch with I do.

6/15/2005 9:36 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

It isn't even 5 yet! Only four. You're jumpin the gun here old man!

6/15/2005 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home