Thursday, June 16, 2005

Batman and BBQ

These two things are completely unrelated, except for maybe a little alliteration. And, that I have seen (or done) both in the past 24 hours. :) Last night, I went and saw the new Batman movie, which is great by the way. I reluctantly admit that I have never seen any of the other Batman movies, the tv show, or read any of the comics. It has actually been that way with the whole genre. Spiderman, X-Men........ I knew nothing about these stories before I watched the movie, yet I loved all of them! I recommend Batman Begins to anyone who wants to watch a good adventure. This might be considered sacrilege, but I liked it better than Episode III. And for the ladies, Christian Bale is a severe hottie!:) I mean, he was a Newsie for heavens sake. It can't get much better than that!

BBQing was also fun. I got to play with fire and not get yelled at. It was great! Even though someone's hand almost got burned off...... my first grilling adventure of the year turned out fairly well. I had some excellent Lemon Pepper Chicken. Tasty. And now that I have a BBQ at my house, I might be cooking up a lot more meat. I had better keep the Fire Department on speed dial....

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

I agree, Batman Begins was awesome! Best of the Batman movies. You should have Hubby and I over for a BBQ. We don't have a BBQ at our house and it's actually quite devastating.

6/20/2005 12:14 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

You two should definatly come over. I make a mean hamburger!:)

6/20/2005 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home