Friday, June 17, 2005

Trials

Isn't it kind of cool how well the Lord knows us? There are certain trials in life that are so hard for me to deal with, and then there are others that aren't so bad. And they are kind of opposite of the norm. I can handle death and sickness with no problems. I cannot handle rejection and confrontation. Like at all. I avoid it like the plague! And that is a bad thing. I can't even confront my friends! The one person in this world that I can stand up to (outside of my family) is my boss. I think that might be a little backwards. That is the one person that I should listen to without question. Oh well. I guess it could be a step in the right direction. But, luckily, I get to deal with death a whole lot more than I have to deal with the other one. Everytime someone dies (usually about 1 every week or so) I remember that the Lord is mindful of what I can handle and what I can't:)! I know, I know, I am odd. But at least I have learned to embrace my weirdness. And that is a good feeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home