Thursday, June 30, 2005

Resumes: A cry for help!

Who invented the resume? Whoever it was should be shot. I think that interviews should all be done telepathically. It would cut out a lot of stress. I am applying for a promotion within my company, and writing this resume is so hard! Especially since two of my last three jobs have been within the company, so I can't lie about my achievements. That is basically what resumes and interviews are. A collection of lies:)! If any of you out there are really good at stuff like this, or if you have any pointers, please let me know! I will take any advice or tips. Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Blogger frogkisser said...

You really did help me! I just like lots of opinions!:)

7/01/2005 9:21 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/01/2005 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home