Thursday, July 21, 2005

Back In The Saddle Again

I have been back from Disneyland for almost a week now, and, I can honestly say that I hate the real world. Why can't life be like it is in Disney movies?:) I think that we should all periodically break out into song and dance. That would make me very, very happy. I am glad to be back however. The whole planning a trip for eleven people kinda stressed me out a bit, and now that it is over, that is one less thing that I have to worry about. Unfortunately, something took it's place in my stress book. I have been having some health problems for a couple months, but I didn't want to find out what it was. Ignorance is bliss right? Well, now, it has reached the point where it can no longer be ignored. So, I have to go to the doctor tomorrow. I have a pretty good idea of what it might be, and I am hoping that my assumption is correct. There are a few other possibilities that wouldn't be quite so easy to take care of. I guess I will know tomorrow! Wish me luck!
I also just wanted to thank all my friends who were there for me the other day in the midst of my meltdown. I feel sooooo stupid. It is nice to know that I have friends that love me even when I act like a moron. I guess that is what happens when you bottle stuff up. Eventually, it will just explode, and that is what happened. It won't happen again. I promise!:)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige,
You are not a moron at all!! You are absolutely entitled to blow up every now and then. Especially since you bottle everything up. It's healthy to express your feelings and even cry in front of people. I actually love to cry. You should pick it up...try it more often. Just kidding. You just mocked me for writing a novel. So i will quit now. I love you soooo much! If you ever need anything...especially a hug...just call me! I love hugs!
Annje

7/21/2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Are you calling me ignorant? Just kidding:) We all love you. I wasn't there for the meltdown but I know people who were and they all still love you too. Everybody's entitled to a meltdown every now and then. Hope everything works out ok.

7/22/2005 8:55 AM  
Blogger Guendi said...

Hope there is nothing serious going on with you (doctor stuff...).

You inspired me.. today I am gonna choose the oddest momtn and will start singing and dancing.

7/22/2005 10:04 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

my dearest friend, I love you forever. you've seen me through my own meltdowns...that's what friends are for, after all!

7/22/2005 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home