Thursday, August 04, 2005

You Spin Me Right Round Baby

Nausea hit me. Big time. I went to Lagoon yesterday and I think I rode a few too many spinny rides. I have never gotten motion sicknessy before, but I sure did yesterday. I couldn't even go on the Music Express. It was heartbreak of all heartbreaks. No Jet Star, no Tilt-A-Whirl, no Space Scrambler, no Swings. I did, however, venture onto the Samurai, Bat, Colossus, Screamer, Wild Mouse, White Roller Coaster, and Rattle Snake Rapids. I probably didn't pick the right rides. Oh well. What I did after Lagoon made up for all the tummy ache. My friend and I went to Bountiful to the set of EXTREME MAKEOVER: HOME EDITION!!!!! This is one of my favorite shows on television. I cry every time that I watch it. It was really cool to see the set. The house is freakin' huge! It was like eleven o'clock at night, but there were still a ton of people there. And... Paul and Michael waved from the upstairs window. Sadly, Ty wasn't there. He wasn't coming back to the set til today. I am thinking about driving back up there.... He is a severe hottie.
Well, tomorrow is my big medical test. I can't eat any solid foods or red dye today. That means a lovely meal of chicken broth and green jello for breakfast, lunch, and dinner:). Oh, and colorless drinks. But, tonight, I am going to the Howie Day concert, so that should take my mind off the huge amounts of sodium that is in broth.

3 Comments:

Blogger fantastic funk said...

Good luck roomie! Don't worry about anything except enjoying the concert tonight! Let me know if you need anything.

p.s. Lagoon was freakin awsome! Sorry you got sick...

8/04/2005 5:13 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Good luck with the test. I'm severely jealous you got to go to Howie Day without me:( I got really sick last week when we went to Lagoon too! Weird! That's never happened to me before either. I wonder what the deal is...

8/05/2005 10:13 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Howie Day was really good, and my test went well. They couldn't find anything serious. Which means that they think they know what it is.

8/05/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home