Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Once There Was This Girl Who.....

Wow. I guess it has been a couple weeks since I posted last. I have been so busy lately with work and school! Don't get me wrong though. I LOVE being busy. It keeps me out of trouble, because we all know what a problem that is for me. I guess that I don't really have anything much to say, which seems to be a growing trend. Maybe I will just take up more of your time with inane banter. Classes are going pretty well. Sadly, I am already growing lazy. My writing class is completely pointless except for the last 10 minutes, and I am finding it harder and harder to get up the energy to go:). But, I am a slave to the tuition that I paid, so I suck it up and hop on the train. Everything else in my life is pretty much the same. I have not decided if that is a good thing or not. I fear change, but I also hate things to stay the same:). I guess that is about it for today. Don't forget to guess the song title! The candy bar offer still stands!

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

Is it Mmmmm... by the crash test dummies? That's the only thing I can think of.

9/07/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

I don't have a clue, it sounds like the beginning of a fairy tale to me! While you're being soooooo busy, don't forget to have some fun too or you'll just overload yourself...we're still waiting to see more than a glimpse of batpaige and bonsi cat!;)

9/07/2005 11:19 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Wahoo! You win Bliss! What kind of candy bar do you want?

9/07/2005 12:53 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Mmmm... I really shouldn't (see my blog), but i guess i can use flexpoints on it:) How about a KitKat? I seem to like those a lot lately. Now I have Mmmmmm stuck in my head. Not my favorite song.

I agree with FF. Take some time to relax and be crazy. That's what I do when I can't handle being serious and boring any longer!

9/07/2005 1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure your mom wrote that song. no i'm just kidding. i just had to throw that in there. just for you frogkisser! :P
a.ballerina

9/12/2005 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home