Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Hard Habit To Break

I don't know if anyone has noticed that all my posts as of late have a theme. Well, a couple of themes, but, the one to which I am referring is that all the titles are from songs. I would like to institute a contest. Whomever can comment first with the title and artist of the song lyric, gets a candy bar. Doesn't that sound like fun?
So.... the other theme in my posts. Bitterness. Sorry about that. There will be no more bitterness from me. I discovered that I have no reason to complain! Life is good, and I am happy again.
These are my feelings today. Thanks for tuning in!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Uh... Hard Habit To Break by Chicago?


See you tonight, probably...

8/23/2005 10:12 AM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I am glad you are happy again! that is fabulous.

8/23/2005 3:42 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Good job HollyOak! It was an easy one this time. I just wanted the artist:) What kinda of candy bar do you want?

8/24/2005 7:29 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Oh man! I never read your comments in time for the contests! Glad you're feeling more cheery again.

8/24/2005 9:31 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

What about those of us that are long distance? :(

8/26/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I will mail you a candy bar!:)

8/26/2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home