Sunday, November 06, 2005

If God Made You

Have you ever had someone come into your life that you knew was sent to you at just the perfect time? I didn't know that I needed this person, but they have made my life a lot better. I know that they will not be around forever, probably another few weeks or so, but I am so happy that I have this person, temporary or otherwise. Much needed motivation has been provided for me to do something that was a little more difficult before. And I am so grateful for that, even though it is probably not deserved.
Referring back to something I said in my last entry. I am finding myself not always changing the station from the constant Christmas music when I scan through my radio. Hypocritical, I know, but I can't help it!!!! I am getting so excited for the best time of year. All I need now is snow, that glorious substance that makes my heart happy.

8 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

I have a chance for another candybar but I don't know this one. :( I went out and bought a Christmas piano book yesterday...I'll be the pot and and you be the kettle. ok?

11/08/2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I want to be the pot. This one is a really hard one. It is the title of a song, not just a lyric.

11/08/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/08/2005 9:58 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Five for Fighting.

11/08/2005 9:59 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

WOW!!! Look at you!:) I didn't think anyone would get that one! I got our Harry Potter tickets...

11/09/2005 9:02 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Silly monkey. We still miss you!:)

11/09/2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

I miss you too ally poo

11/11/2005 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's with the candy? I want some. Oh wait, I'm supposed to comment on what Paigie wrote. I'm totally against Christmas music before December 1st. I think you, Mclissa and Karen came into my life at just the right time. I was so happy to have friends in Utah to visit. Oh, look at me getting all emotional. :::tear:::

11/24/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home