Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Who Needs Sleep?

Stupid, stupid stupid (picture me hitting my head against the wall). Why did I think I could work another job on top of the one that I already have as well as attending school? I must have had a severe lapse of judgement when I accepted this position.
I have decided that I am way too competitive. I always have to win. This is bad. It gets me into a lot of trouble. Also involved with this is the inability to back down from a dare. Last week I was dared to drink the leftover ultimate dipping sauce from a Training Table dinner that a friend and I shared. That wasn't so bad. However, last night, I got dared to do something kinda stupid. I lit my hand on fire. This could have ended so badly! Luckily, I was working with an experienced hand-pyro. Apparently, all you have to do is spray some aerosol hairspray on your hand and light up. Just make sure you are near a sink or something similar.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

You're right. That is pretty stupid. Stop taking dares! And I told you it wasn't going to work out so well to have two jobs and school. You can live without new clothes for a little while!

11/30/2005 11:21 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

But, I like dares:). The new job isn't to buy new clothes. It is to buy my wonderful friends and family Christmas presents!

11/30/2005 12:36 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I had some fhe brothers at ricks who decided to burn off their chesthair one day. not smart. kind of funny to witness though...

11/30/2005 4:34 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Stupid things happen when you stay up till 5 a.m. with an Australian. Trust me...I also told you not to take the job. :) Just for the record.

11/30/2005 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, that's a Barenaked Ladies song. Who needs sleep? Well you're never gonna get it... I've totally done the hair spray thing. The hair spray works on everything, just so you know. Next time you walk out of a classroom, a good way to freak out the teacher is to light your desk on fire...

12/03/2005 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home