Thursday, May 04, 2006

It seems like yesterday we had the world our way, but some say we're headed for destruction.

How is everyone out there in blogdom? I am in a really good mood today and slightly bored, so I thought maybe I should write something. I have three more days of work til it is time to take a vacation! Wahoo! I am so excited to eat cheesecake and stay in French/New York/King Arthur themed hotels. The drive there is always kinda fun too. We get to stop in a city named after an animal that builds dams and visit a factory where cheese is made. That is one of the highlights. We also get to drive out to the Nevada/California border and ride a wicked awesome roller coaster! And, the best part, most of the stuff we are doing does not require waking up early! Sleeping in is awesome.
Well, some of my friends have a tendency to be long-winded, so I will keep this short.

3 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Yes! Finally I too can be a college grad-ji-at.

5/05/2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I am gonna keep that first comment on here just for the sheer audacity of it all:)

5/05/2006 7:52 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hehe. Sounds like you are gonna have tons of fun. Ive stayed at the French themed hotel but not the new york one or the king arthur one. I agree the state line roller coaster is pretty wicked. Ya know you can stay out there for like 20 bucks on weeknights.

5/05/2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home