Thursday, May 17, 2007

But I haven't thought of you lately at all

I am in the depths of despair. I know it is my own fault, but I can't help it. As soon as I realize that I am into it, it ends. I am, of course, talking about a tv show. Veronica Mars to be exact. I just got hooked this season, and they announce today that they are cancelling it. I have the worst luck when it comes to tv shows. Examples: Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, 6 Degrees, etc..... Granted, those didn't even make it a season, and V.M. went 3 seasons, but still. The worst part is that I don't think that they are going to have a satisfactory end. The season finale is coming up real soon, and I am pretty sure that they won't re shoot it. Dangit. I am fuming mad.

Other than that, I am very happy in my life. I finally reached this point where I am completely content. I think this might have something to do with the fact that I could care less about guys. I guess it takes getting your heart broken to reach this point. But, I am very glad that it did happen cause I am happier than I have been in a while. Now if I could just find a place to live.......

2 Comments:

Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I saw yesterday that they are bringing back studio 60. That should make you happy.

5/21/2007 2:35 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

They are gonna finish out the season, but they are not sure if they are going to bring it back for a second season. Bah.

5/22/2007 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home