Monday, November 13, 2006

Nothing Left To Lose

Blind dates suck. On Saturday, I had the unfortunate experience of having one. My coworker decided that I don't date enough, and that she would remedy that situation. She informed me (not asked me) that I would be going with her and her husband and a random boy Saturday. I didn't want to go, but I figured, what could it hurt? It turns out, it could hurt a lot. The one day I have plans is the day that this guy that I have been wanting to ask me out for weeks, decides to ask me out. And, the guy I ended up going out with was a real jerk. He spent the entire night talking to my coworker and her husband since they have known each other for years, but not seen each other in a long time. He also talked a lot about his ex-fiance and all these hot girls that he knows. He even answered his phone a couple times (my biggest date pet peeve.) I wanted to punch him so badly! I can't believe I had to give up a date I really wanted to go on for a night of disrespect. We had all met at my friend's house, and I had the urge to get up and walk out many times since I had my car there. But, I suffered through it, and now I have a good bad date story.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

What a stupid boy. I'm sorry you now have a good bad date story. So I'm thinking of just scraping the christmas gift idea thing, there isnt a whole lot of interest.

11/15/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Why not? We can still do it:)

11/15/2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger Heidi said...

I don't know that I've ever had a good blind date. Sorry yours sucked so bad. Hopefully you can still go out with the guy you wanted to sometime.

11/15/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Blind dates suck.

11/15/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Everyone says it will be too difficult. I guess we can still do it and if people dont want to then they dont have to I guess.

11/16/2006 6:17 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

That sounds okay.

11/16/2006 9:11 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Okay. So I guess it's still on.

11/17/2006 6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'bout that time again.

11/28/2006 5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home