Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Chasing Cars

I have logged on to write a post many times in the past couple days, but I just can't think of anything to write. Even now, I have nothing to say, but it is late and I can't sleep, so here we go.

I am very excited for tomorrow! It is the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy! Last season's finale was on tonight, and it made me sad:(. I just can't help but see that Denny and swoon. But, I knew at the end I would wind up crying, just like I did the first time. I am interested to see tomorrow where they take the characters this season.

So, I thought that I would be less busy now that my assistant started, but I am not. I have been trying to get her trained, and I don't feel like I am making a ton of progress. I have been trying to get her comfortable driving the van, but she still kinda scares me. I am hoping that once she gets used to it, it will get better. *Crossing my fingers*. There are a lot of other things at work that are keeping me really busy. We are changing our meal setups, and there is talk of moving the activity department down to the first floor. This idea does not appeal to me much. Not only does it mean getting used to a whole new space and schedule, it also means that I will lose my office. And my office right now is really nice! I have my own bathroom! It is pretty freakin awesome! I really don't want to move, but the might just make me. Grrrrrr.

Well, I am getting pretty sleepy. I guess I am not that sleepy, but I am watching Friends, and this typing is very distracting. So, McSomethingkins, here is the post. And thanks for inviting me to tea.

15 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Dude, you don't even talk to Tasia. Inviting you would be like inviting Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Winston Churchill to have tea with me. Not that I'm calling you Hitler, but it's potentially awkward, and it was Duckling's idea to seperate the hanging out sessions we have with all the friends who won't talk to each other. She could have invited you as well as I.

That said, of course you're welcome to come have tea with us; if you feel comfortable doing so I'd be delighted at the opportunity to hang out with you, because frankly it's been too long. I haven't yet made the appointment, but it's for Saturday, so let me know.

9/21/2006 4:49 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

And I have way too much to do besides writing blog posts, by the way (Pinkie and Duckling), but I seem to find time for it. I figure I don't see you all that often, so I thought you might like to know what's going on in my life (which apparently isn't the case), the same as I like to know what's going on in yours.

9/21/2006 4:52 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

hmmmm

9/21/2006 5:23 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I agree with mandycane:)

9/21/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

We do want to hear about your life, as it is much more interesting than ours. I just don't post very often because my life is the same from day to day. I come to work, people die, we play bingo, then I go to the gym, go home and go to sleep. That is basically it.
And I miss Tasia. Pink and I both want to come hang out. We can go Saturday, but it will have to be after pink gets off at 3. If they have anything that late, we would totally come:)If not, you don't have to plan around us.

9/21/2006 10:30 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Duckling did invite us. That is how we know of it. I like hearing about your stories. They just are really long and you use big words.

9/21/2006 1:38 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

I thought your last blog was title "Into the woods". Silly me. It is not.

9/21/2006 1:39 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

I ment titled.

9/21/2006 1:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am excited about Grey's Anatomy too! See, you could have emailed me about all the activity stuff going on at work for you....I am very interested. It is interesting that the show "Friends" distracts you from typing to your real friends.... =)

9/21/2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

Hello friends!
Grey's Anatomy was so sad!
One of these days when I'm going to be in Salt Lake we should all go have tea, I miss you girls!

p.s. my fingers are crossed for you too!:)

9/23/2006 10:46 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

finally someone agrees with me!

9/25/2006 5:20 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Who agrees with you and with what?

9/25/2006 11:44 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

FK agrees with me...read the 4th post down..

9/26/2006 6:18 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

I kind of get it now.

9/27/2006 10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone's pretty neglectful.

10/04/2006 2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home