Sunday, August 20, 2006

Message In A Bottle

I officially hate my stupid computer. I think that the virus that has been lurking in the shadows of my hard drive finally surfaced. I had to wipe my hard drive clean and completely start over. I tried to solve the problem without doing that, but I got really frustrated and got out my backup windows disk. I erased everything and reinstalled windows. This means that I don't have anything that I had saved on my computer. Luckily, I had backed up all my music and movies a couple weeks ago and had been intending on deleting most everything anyway. This was just the fast way to do it. After installing windows, I couldn't get my wireless network to work. I was getting super frustrated because I couldn't find any information on how to fix it in any of the manuals. After a few hours of searching, I found the solution. I had to reinstall all the drivers for my computer from the HP website. Problem: I can't access the internet without a wireless driver. Well, that isn't entirely true. I had to walk upstairs and unplug the other computer and plug this one in. I got it all worked out, and am typing this from the comfort of my wireless network:). I am now in the process of trying to get back my programs that were deleted. I just downloaded itunes, which is the most important. I need to get Microsoft office again, but I don't want to pay for it. I will probably give in, because I need it. Unless anyone has a pirated copy...... Itunes just finished downloading, and looking at it makes me a little sad. It is soooo empty! I have nothing left! But, my computer is running fast and great, so I guess it will all be worth it in the end. Hopefully.

While taking care of all this computer junk, the tv has been on the Teen Choice Awards. I caught a glimpse of my little Benji in the audience, but that was one of the only good parts. The result "envelopes" were kinda cool. They were slips of paper in bottles. Aside from that, I can't believe how little self respect some people have for themselves! Watching how some of the girls acted made me ashamed for all woman kind. I realize that you all have great bodies and want to flaunt them, but don't wear bikinis and sit in a hot tub in front of the podium. Please. Develop some respect for yourselves. Grrrrrrr.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Benji...Benji...Benji.

8/20/2006 9:51 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

It's girls like that that make men think we enjoy being treated like objects.

8/21/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

woah!

8/22/2006 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad I don't have to deal with computer problems. I have always had you and my husband. What where you doing watching "Teen Choice Awards" anway...isn't that on a kid network or something???? =)

8/23/2006 9:13 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Nobody questions Phil of the Future or the post of Joseph Smith on a Disney channel show, and yet it's questionable that she watched the Tean Choice Awards? Are we really surprised? :)

8/24/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

It was on Fox miss wendy. And I wasn't really watching it. I was working on my computer, and pink was watching it in the background.

And you watch Phil of the Future too McSomethingkins.

8/24/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

well I watch Sesame Street and the Fairly OddParents.

8/24/2006 11:12 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

I never said I didn't.

Fairly Odd Parents is choice stuff, along with Dexter's Laboratory. Sesame Street is a classic of course.

8/25/2006 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home