Monday, August 14, 2006

Wear Sunscreen

This weekend was one of firsts for me. I went to Moab for the first time ever, and I had a lot of fun. While there, I went river rafting for the first time, and I got a sunburn for the first time in maybe 10 years. I totally wore sunscreen too! I even reapplied about half way through, but I was too stubborn to ask someone to put it on my back, so that is where I got it the worst. And, it is in the most inconvenient spot. I can't sleep on either side or my back because of the location of this stupid sunburn. And my face is peeling. I hate it. Yuck. I also hiked up to Delicate Arch for the first time. It was very pretty. I also had some nice conversations with some nice people on the way home. All in all, I had a good time.

Why didn't anyone tell me that school starts the 23rd! I was totally planning on it starting the 28th! I am so unprepared! I don't have people to work those days or anything! AAAAUUUGGGGHHHH!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I'm glad you had fun. Did you throw rocks at the arch?? Thats what your supposed to do ya know!
Wow only one more week until school. I'll work for ya!

8/14/2006 11:40 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I didn't go right up to the arch. I would have had to walk across a rim with a drop off, and I was too scared:(

8/14/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

I lovey love moab! Glad you had fun. Sunburns are bad though.

8/14/2006 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never made it to Moab either, but your a utahn! My goodness. Did you get sunburned because you were "hot" for someone??? Eh? =) You'll figure out work, don't worry!

8/14/2006 9:15 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

she found someone to have a crush on during this trip. How cute.

8/15/2006 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home