Thursday, June 01, 2006

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

I went car shopping yesterday. It was, let's say, interesting. Tickled Pink is trying to find a new car, but we had little success. I think her and I were pretty bored five minutes after we got there, but for some reason, we were there a couple hours. My friend who came with us wanted to look at the transmission type of every single truck/suv on the lot. And somehow, we ended up in the back among all the piece o' crap trade ins. I found my new car, however I will not be purchasing one for quite awhile. It was really pretty and shiny though. T.P. didn't find anything that suited her fancy, but I guess it was worth it to see the twinkle in my friend's eye. He was like a little kid in a candy shop. He seemed to enjoy talking to the sales-people, which is quite odd.
Is it just me, or are anyone else's allergies giving them heck? I just can't find a safe place to escape the sneezing anymore! Outside is bad, and inside is even worse. I thought that pollen counts were supposed to be lowering! Even in my office, which is where I am now, I just can't stop sniffling and sneezing! Stupid nose. I am thinking of having it surgically removed.

15 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You and your nose problems... ;) I think the mold count is super high right now, so perhaps that's why your allergies are acting up. What kind of car are you getting (eventually)?

6/01/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

You should try the car auctions. My allergies seem to be acting up, only I've tested myself against everything I can think of and have yet to come up with anything I'm allergic to. But my doctor said something about the sudden cold going to sudden heat and back again really screwing up everyone's allergies. Which means I'm extremely busy at work as of late.

6/01/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

That could be it. I want to get my blood tested. Can I just give you some?

6/01/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

My allergies have been pretty wretched lately as well. The song is Semisonic's Closing Time. I'm pretty sure that makes five and incidentally I will be up on Saturday to pick up a different car myself.

6/01/2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

My allergies are just fine suckers. Haha. I had fun at the car place silly. It was totally worth it to see our friend happy. It made me happy. My eyes sting a little bit though.

6/01/2006 9:00 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Who's our friend that's happy?

And no, you can't give me your blood; unless of course you can draw it specifically at 70 degrees into a seperator tube so it seperates to serum, then refrigerate it immediately. If so, then yes. Though it would be illegal...

6/02/2006 3:39 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

WJJ?

6/02/2006 3:40 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Good job little one. I was confused by the WJJ for a minute, but I figured it out:)

6/02/2006 7:33 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Who are you calling little, shorty?

6/02/2006 11:56 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I thought I posted a comment on here earlier, but I guess I'm just stupid. Oh well.

6/02/2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

My allergies have been awful. I wake up every morning with a sinus headache and it's getting really annoying. But I can't really take anything good for my allergies so I guess I'll suffer through this summer. Ugh.

6/05/2006 3:07 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

why do you get so many blasted comments?

6/13/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Because she waits forever to write anything new. Not to mention she's confusing, which begs there to be questions asked. And your family, which is vast, always seems to add their two cents as well, then a dime.

6/14/2006 5:21 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

And she commments on comments, so usually comments turn into something dealing with something entirely different than her actual post. The perfect instance is this right now.

6/14/2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

What the....good thing my keyboard is broken...or is it???

6/15/2006 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home