Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Is it any wonder that I feel afraid?

This song is a new one from one of my favorite bands. It is an awesome tune:)
I rediscovered this weekend that I am psychic. I know things are going to happen or are happening before I am told about them. There is no use keeping secrets from me, because I probably already know. I have always known that I had this ability, but I found out a new aspect of it. This weekend while driving a very long drive, I had some time to think. My thoughts drifted to a person that I have not seen or even thought of for quite a while. This person was a good, but transient friend. I enjoyed the short time that we spent together, but I was not sad at our parting. Why my mind went to this person, I did not know at the time. However, that night while entering my neighborhood grocery store, I ran into him. He was leaving after shopping with his father. I saw him a few seconds before he saw me, and I wondered what he was doing at a grocery store quite far from his place of dwelling. He stopped and we chatted for a minute, but I was in a hurry so we didn't talk long. He told me to give him a call, and I consented. Sadly, I realized that I had deleted his number a while ago and could not fulfill my promise. Anyway, the moral of this story is that this is not the first time this has happened to me. I won't see someone for a while, and I will have a passing thought or they will be in a dream or something. Then, I run into them at some very random place. I realize that this situation is probably not unique to me, but I still think it quite odd. Anyway, I know that I don't really have "supernatural powers" but, I do feel like I have a sort of sixth sense when it comes to certain things. So, I guess what I am trying to say is, don't bother lying to me. I am like your mother. I most likely already know:)

20 Comments:

Blogger frogkisser said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/16/2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

the first comment was my fault. I put it under frogkisser's name instead of mine. oops! So here is my real comment: Psychic? More like psycho. Hahaha. I am funny.

5/16/2006 9:37 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You make me smile.

5/17/2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Yeah whatever. My mother doesn't know and neither do you:)

5/17/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Wanna make a bet? I can read the tangled web that is your mind.

5/17/2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Dont forget about your sister psychic

5/18/2006 3:10 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Yeah, if you tried to read my mind, you'd get so lost. I'll take your bet. What will you give me?

5/18/2006 9:35 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I will give you a free session with your friendly neighborhood psychic (me, fyi)

5/19/2006 7:40 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Well I have some questions for the psychic.....guess what they are!!

5/19/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Hmmmmm. I think that one could be "why do babies eat anything in front of them e.g. dog food or insects?"

5/19/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

Keane, that makes three for me. Of course I'll have to come up at some point to collect...

5/19/2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

She did away with the candy bar thing Aaron. Why do you think no one else guesses anymore?

5/20/2006 5:52 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I missed the memo. Somehow it didn't make it's way to Provo.

5/20/2006 10:37 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Many things get lost on the way to Provo. Driving skills for starters.

5/21/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I never got rid of the candy bar thing! I just can't keep track. Next time I see you Aaron, I will give you three candy bars. Isn't this a great new song from Keane?

5/22/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Dont feel bad, nothing ever makes its way up to Ogden either.

5/23/2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Aaron said...

I saw the music video today and I wasn't real impressed. The song itself is pretty good though. As for the candy bars, I will take whatchamacallits.

5/23/2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Yes you did, because you said you did, then you only gave me one candy bar when you would have owed me two--because you gave me some lame excuse about being broke or something. Talk about low.

5/23/2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I have no memory of any of that. I seem to remember giving you one of those giant candy bars. The yummy hershey ones with toffee that are the size of my face.

5/24/2006 8:06 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

It was good. But you did say something about not doing it anymore, even if you never wrote it. Well then, I guess I'll know for next time.

5/27/2006 3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home