Thursday, June 15, 2006

How To Save A Life

I am so tired. I feel as though I am walking through life in this dreamlike state the past couple weeks. I can't function. I can't make decisions. And above all, I am finding it very hard to be happy and stay optimistic. There are so many things to say, but so many that I can't. I can't find the words. I can't find the energy. I don't want to find the energy. I just want to stay in bed. I am trying to hard to make changes that will help to alleviate these feelings, but nothing is working out the way I was hoping. I keep looking and looking for this change that I want so badly, but it just won't come. I am stuck. I have hit a dead end and a wall has been built behind me. I can't turn around or go forward. I feel like I am trying to climb up and out without the assistance of a ladder, stepping stool, or pile of boxes. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to turn. I don't know where else to look.

6 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

That's how I've felt as of late too friend. It's partially why I'm moving to SL when I know practically no one there.

Don't move to Texas.

6/15/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

We should have a cuddle puddle and eat our feelings:)

6/16/2006 8:11 AM  
Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Wow i think that these last few weeks have been hard on a lot of us. I am here if you need me!

6/16/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

all weeks are hard on us. I think life sucks too mr. Brian. That is why you just keep laughing even though nothing is funny.

6/17/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

What do you mean? Everything's funny. I like your frog pic FK.

6/17/2006 4:39 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

know what helps me when things are looking gloomy? burning marshmallows. i dunno why. it just does.

6/19/2006 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home