Sunday, August 06, 2006

All she wants to do is dance

I missed the results show of So You Think You Can Dance this week. It was very sad indeed. There are only four left, and two of them are my favorites! Yippee! But, this week I have Lagoon Day on Wednesday, so I will have to figure out how to record it. Then, I will be in Moab for the results show! Auuugggghhhh!

I became a Mary Kay Consultant yesterday, as did Pinkie. We are doing it more for the fifty percent discount on all the products, but a little extra money wouldn't be too bad. Who knows. Maybe I will be really good at it and driving a pink Cadillac soon. Nah, I am not planning on getting that into it, but if anyone wants to buy anything, you know who to call:).

I ordered the Anne trilogy and I have been watching it the past couple days. I forgot how long it is. Watching this makes me kinda want to watch another long trilogy. Wouldn't it be fun to have a LOTR party? We could start early in the morning, order a ton of food, and watch the journey of Frodo Baggins all day. Any takers:)?

11 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

This said by the punk who won't watch the Collin Firth version of Pride and Prejudice, whining that "It's too long." Bah. But I would like to watch the LOTR trilogy, so count me in.

8/07/2006 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should really look into getting a DVR. It will change your life. Especially with Lost, House, and other shows coming this fall. This way your busy love life will not be distracted from in the evenings. =)

8/07/2006 2:32 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

She had one.

8/07/2006 6:11 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I know. I need another one. Bad.

8/08/2006 8:37 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

Yes she had one. All she talks about is getting another one because it made things so much easier. Count me out of the LOTR stupid trilogy.

8/08/2006 9:58 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Stupid? STUPID?! You hurt my sould Pinkie. I agree that it makes life easier. And now that Gray's Anatomy and CSI conflict, and I only have a vcr to record them with crappy transmission...I'm very sad.

8/08/2006 12:35 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

You can always come over sunday night and watch greys. Like old times when it actually was on Sundays. What the beep is a sould?

8/08/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Which one of you is Mary and which one is Kay?

8/08/2006 3:22 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I taped So You Think You Can Dance last night! :)

8/10/2006 12:04 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I think I need to place some orders with you to fill up my dwindeling Mary Kay stock . . . wait a minute, I don't have a Mary Kay stock . . . oh, that's right, I don't need one . . .

8/10/2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

So I guess I don't have a soul, I have a sould instead.

So who won?

8/10/2006 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home