Thursday, August 24, 2006

Paperclips

I am so mad! I went to campus tonight for class, and as it turns out my class was moved! It is no longer Tuesday and Thursday, it is Monday and Wednesday. This is a total conflict with a ton of other things! Also, my only friend in the class dropped it too. I want to drop it so bad, but I am going to stick it out. Even though I missed the first day yesterday, I will keep on keepin on. Just in case, I am not opening my book until I go Monday. I don't want lose the 120 bucks that I paid for it.

Other than that stupid mistake, I am still super stressed with my job. But, that should be lessening soon. I have my first non-six day work week next week in a long time (aside from Moab, but that doesn't count.) I should be having more help within a couple weeks. I am pretty excited about that.

*I}+9o-0p (that is a message from the stupid cat who just jumped on my keyboard)

6 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

I thought you dropped all your classes.

8/25/2006 3:48 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

That was so rude to move your class. And so rude of the cat to jump on the keyboard.

8/25/2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

The cat just wanted to say hi.

8/25/2006 2:38 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Did they try to give you any warning about the whole class change?

That would really suck. Sorry Tootsie.

8/28/2006 10:57 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Do any of you girls ever to to the Mayan?

8/29/2006 2:58 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh and I just have to tell you. Green eyeshadow does not look good on me at all.

8/29/2006 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home