Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Everglow

Mae is coming in concert this Wednesday. I am trying to decide if I wanna go or not. I have not been to a concert in way too long, but the venue is no good, and I don't really want to pay for it. I will probably not decide til Wednesday.
Well, I officially dropped out of all my classes. I figured that it wasn't worth paying a thousand bucks for only one class. I will take the exact same schedule next semester. It will be so much better then. My assistant will be fully trained, and I will be able to do whatever I want. Wahoo.

6 Comments:

Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

So I already emailed this to you, but obviously you're too important to find such menial things worth your time:

How do you put a video clip on a blog?

9/05/2006 5:27 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Isnt Mae one of your favorite groups? Where are they playing?

9/05/2006 8:17 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

hey! She needs to help me put pictures on my blog first.

9/05/2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

They are playing at some community center in murray. And yes, they are one of my favorites.
Something: I told you that I don't know how to post videos. The video that I did post, the site I found it on did it for me.

9/05/2006 3:09 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

You can post pictures by downloading it onto your blog, or hosting it at a site like photobucket.com, and then putting the link on your blog.

9/05/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Pictures are easy. And no you didn't tell me that. Otherwise I would not have posted that. How easily I'm forgotten.

9/06/2006 4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home