Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Here In Pleasantville

I have been somewhat reluctant to write a new blog as of late. I don't want Aaron to attack my grammar again. I will try really hard to use proper syntax, but I fear I will fall short as writing is not one of my strong points.
My phone is dead. Gone. Lost for all time. I kind of dropped it into a cup of water last week, and it has not been fixed. I am going to try to make it to the Tmobile store today and see if they can fix it for me. I paid a lot of money for this phone, and I really do not want to buy a new one:(. Luckily, I have my company cell phone, so I am still reachable. If any of you need the number, email me, or call my regular cell phone and the new number is on the voice mail. Hopefully, I will be able to use my old number soon.
I am so happy that it is November! Every morning I wake up and look out the window hoping to see snow. Alas, there hasn't been any yet, but it is coming soon. I feel it in me bones. *note to editor (aaron): I know that says 'me' and not 'my'. I did that on purpose. So there.*
I guess this is going to be a short blog. My life is still incredibly boring.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I make one little comment...sheesh.

11/07/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/09/2006 12:15 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

It's what you get for being a grammar snob:)

11/09/2006 12:18 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

=P
Check your email. I sent you a question.

11/09/2006 3:25 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Oh and who sings the song? Is it a Fiona Apple song?

11/10/2006 6:27 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

It isn't Fiona Apple

11/10/2006 9:29 AM  
Blogger Tickled Pink said...

The dorky Wallflowers sings that dorky song.

11/10/2006 11:49 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

I am proud that you know that my sister. But, The Wallflowers aren't dorky. You're dorky.

11/13/2006 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home