Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Everybody Hurts

Sometimes I think that God hates me:(.
I have had a really yucky past couple weeks. Nothing seems to go my way. I have been sick, and I can't stop coughing. People keep dying. The amount of friends that want to hang out with me keeps decreasing (but the quality of people who still want to be my friends makes it worth it), and apparently at my work today, they had a meeting about how awful I am at my job. I took today off since I am working Saturday, and some of the other managers saw this as a great opportunity to stab me in the back. The dining room manager has it out for me because she wants my job and the head boss doesn't like me because I am so young. So today, they just ripped into me saying that I don't do enough activities out on the floor and in the cottage. The girl that I share my office with informed me off all that happened and that she was trying to stand up for me, but nobody paid attention. There were a couple more that were trying to inform them that we do as much as humanly possible, but the others didn't listen. It just makes me mad that people who have never even bothered to see what I do try to criticize it. And to top it off, it was behind my back. If they wanted to make a difference they wouldn't have waited to talk about it on a day that I wasn't there, they would have brought it up in a constructive manner. I cried for a good couple hours after I heard about it. I have been busting my butt trying to do the best I can. I hardly have time to do the stuff I am supposed to do like paper work and making the newsletter because I am always doing activities. And my assistants are so good. They are always trying to make people happy. And the residents are very happy. That is what really matters. I just wish that people would shut their mouths when they don't know what they are talking about. They should all come and try to do my job for a while and maybe they will realize that it is not as easy as they think.

10 Comments:

Blogger Tickled Pink said...

They are so dumb. That is so not right to talk about what they did. Idiots. They have no idea what goes on in that building. You have been there five years and that stupid lady has been there maybe five weeks.
Nice way to suck up with the "quality" thing.

10/11/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I'm sorry the people at your work are so stupid. I would try not to take it too personaly, it sounds like its all about politics. Older people will always hate the younger people and the higher ups always think that nobody is doing a good enough job. Tell them to watch out because they next activity you have planned is karate and all the residents are going to karate chop them.

10/12/2006 5:25 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

So are you saying I'm not of good quality? I try though.

Sorry about your work situation. I can empathize. Wow, usually I sympathize, but I'm totally with you on this one because my opposite is willing to be my coworker's slave, and I'm not when I work with her. So there's talking behind my back. I actually could care less about what's said or who says it, but I don't like being criticized to people I love and respect there. And my boss has these incredibly high expectations, when he himself could not accomplish what we do each day. Meanwhile I want to shoot myself in the foot at least once a day. Hang in there buddy.

10/12/2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

REM, ewww.

10/13/2006 12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God doesn't hate you. It isn't his fault that your boss is the biggest idiot on the planet earth and doesn't know anything. I wonder if your boss knows how many people have had so much bad stuff to say so often about him. I am so glad I am not around him anymore. HANG IN!!!

10/16/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger fantastic funk said...

I still love you my Froggie!

10/19/2006 8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boris will spy on them, and then break their kneecaps when no one is around to help them. You know where to find me...

Boris длиной в реальном маштабе времени.

10/20/2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Do I? I know no Boris.

10/21/2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Woah

10/23/2006 5:43 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Turns out, I do know where to find you Boris. Mwauh-hah-hah.

10/23/2006 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home