Friday, October 06, 2006

Stuck in a moment you can't get out of

I had another weird dream last night. I scheduled Switchfoot to come and entertain the oldies at my work because the band was doing some kind of community outreach program. However, our normal entertainment room wasn't large enough, so they had to perform in our exclusive outdoor ampitheatre. It was pretty strange.
In real life today at work we took a trip to the Tracy Aviary. We took this man whose wife has been really bad the past couple days, and he just needed to get away. I think he had a great time, but he felt kinda sick towards the end. We got back to the building and found out that his wife had died while we were gone. I felt so bad. I shouldn't have let him come. She wasn't supposed to die for a couple more days. Maybe is was a good thing that he wasn't there. Her daughter was with her, so she wasn't alone. Maybe she didn't want him around when she died. I don't know. I just hope that they don't hate me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

U2. I know that one. yes. i'm awesome. i'm sorry about that but it wasn't your fault at all. it probably was better for him not to be there for it. :)

10/08/2006 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't blame yourself. It was HIS choice in the end to come with you. God times things a certain way for a reason. That isn't the most enjoyable experience though. I am sorry it happened that way.

10/10/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I agree, it was probably meant to happen that way.

10/11/2006 5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home