Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Road To Mandalay

I took today off. I have been sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection for a couple weeks, and I have not been able to take a day off. Finally, a day came that I was not needed at work, so I stayed home. It is kinda nice. I didn't get to sleep in, however. Last night I had to sleep with this machine on my finger. It is supposed to test my oxygen levels while I am sleeping. We are trying to figure out why I am so tired all the time. My doctor thinks it is sleep apnea. I think that it is something in my nose that doesn't let me breath and needs to be removed. But, maybe my doc is right. I figured that I would give it a chance. Anywho, this machine was awful! It had this green flashing light that blinked in my eyes all night. And, it hurt my finger. I still have this indentation from it. I don't know how it was supposed to test my oxygen while I was asleep because I didn't sleep at all. It was very uncomfortable. I guess I did sleep a little because I had another very weird dream. I was with a bunch of friends in St. George, and we all won Porsches. But, a certain friend of mine wasn't happy with the Porsche that he had won. So he kept trying to steal mine. I didn't want to give him mine. It was red. And fast. My friend had a silver one that had a little less horsepower and he wanted to trade. So, I decided to hurry and leave the car dealer in St. George and hide out somewhere else. One of the car dealer employees was still in my car when I decided that I needed to leave, so he came with. I had a couple other people with me too, and we took off for home. My friend who wanted my car started chasing me in his car. So we had to lose him. We hid out at a friends house, but he found us and stole my car. I was not happy. A few other things happened that I can't remember, and then I woke up. But, now, I really want a fast sports car.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tickled Pink said...

I want a car. Was I in this dream? I had a dream that I was getting a makeover or something at a very nice play house. It was odd.

10/04/2006 10:40 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

well something in your nose that isnt letting your breathe can cause sleep apnea. So did you find out anything? If you had a fast car why did you not come visit me? Tell me when all you guys are better so we can visit.

10/05/2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

Did I drive you off a bridge in this dream?

10/07/2006 3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home