Sunday, May 27, 2007

Let's Face The Music And Dance

Three day weekends are my favorite. Although I spent the better part of yesterday working out in the yard, I still did a lot of fun stuff. I started out the day by finally going to a breakfast buffet. Mmmmmmm. Then, later in the afternoon, I went to IKEA!!!!! It was great. Then I saw Pirates 3, which was pretty good, but way too long.
The best part of the weekend was going to IKEA. I am moving into an apartment in about 2 weeks, so I went in search of some new stuff. I need a bookshelf, tv stand and queen mattress. Problem: I have no way of getting a queen mattress anywhere, so before I get that, I need some kind person to help me with it. I found a bookcase and tv stand, however, I did not buy them. I will get them when it gets a little closer. I did buy some other stuff though, and I only spent 20 bucks! I got a new wok (totally been wanting one for forever), glasses, flexible cutting boards, a knife block, and these really cool cheese graters with little bowls attached to them. I was very proud of myself. I will be getting most of my stuff from there to furnish my new apartment.
A little about my new digs. It is a two bedroom, two bathroom that I will be sharing with my friend Jessica. She actually already lives there, and I will be taking over for her roommate. It is on Highland and about 80th south. The apartment has a balcony that looks over the whole valley. It is really pretty. And there is a washer and dryer in the apartment. Awesome :).
Well, there is still one more day left in this weekend. I will probably continue the search for a new mattress. If anyone knows of any good deals, let me know:)

3 Comments:

Blogger fantastic funk said...

Thanks for inviting me to go with you to the movie, it was fun.
And if you need some help moving, let me know.

5/28/2007 2:42 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

"I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes..."
man I've gotta watch that movie. We need to watch it sometime soon. And Victoria's Secret doesn't have Strawberries and Champaigne shampoo...not that I could see anyway. I will look online. I'm just rambling. None of this is important to you or your life but I am so let me ramble. :)

5/29/2007 3:58 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

What's a wok?

7/08/2007 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home