Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Love Today

The past couple weeks have been pretty good. Really, this year as a whole hasn't been too bad. What has made it better is the fact that I am now back to living on my own. I love being independent. I moved into a two bed/two bath apartment on the east side about a week and a half ago. I am happy here. I only have one roommate, and we get along really well. I think what helps that is that we have pretty different schedules, so she doesn't really have a chance to get sick of me:). With these new digs comes the opportunity to meet new people. I haven't yet, but I fully intend too. Also, there is a pool here, and I am excited to work on my tan and get in a few laps:).
In the past few days, I have been to two weddings. I went to one of my best friends and former roommate's wedding on Friday. It was a very nice and simple wedding. I also got to see a friend from the Orlando days that I hadn't seen in years, and we spent about two hours catching up. Tonight I went to the infamous Mr. Bushman's reception. It was great to see him so happy! I also saw and old friend there. These weddings did kind of make me miss the old days and the old crowd. But, I had an even more profound breakthrough. I am happy with my life. I am happy being single! Weddings used to make me a little sad, but seeing my friends so happy was the most awesome feeling. I am hoping to get more invitations for the summer!:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

is that MIKA? if it is and you know that song i love you. i love that album. he speaks to me the way no other man ever has. i just love him to death. anyway i haven't actually read your blog yet. i got carried away with the title of it...i'll read it now.

6/20/2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

It is Mika. I also love that album.

6/21/2007 7:49 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

That song about "This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending..."
just makes me bawl and bawl. I don't know what it is about that song, but I lose it everytime.

6/26/2007 6:18 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

You guys are on crack, as is Mika.

7/03/2007 8:59 AM  
Blogger frogkisser said...

Most musicians are or have been:)

7/03/2007 6:55 PM  
Blogger Something McSomethingkins said...

That's not true. They have booze, ecstasy (I don't know how to spell that), coccaine, marijuana (I just realized that I don't know what "crack" is slang for)...to choose from. Crack is not everyones cup of tea you know.

7/08/2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home