Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fun With Lepers or Kiss My Scurvy

What are: appropriate titles for how my life is right now:). It's not really bad, just kinda boring I guess.
I have found my new love in life. His name is Edward and he happens to be a vampire. Oh my gosh... I read all three of those vampire love books in record time. Faster than I ever read Harry Potter. I borrowed the third from a friend Sunday afternoon and finished it that night. They aren't literary masterpieces by any stretch of the imagination, but they are so good and such easy reads! And, being that I have no love life to speak of, I have been living vicariously through those books. And now, they are over. Done. Finished. I either need a new book to read or a boyfriend, and I think the latter is not going to be happening anytime soon. I think I would rather have a book anyway. They are much easier to deal with and can keep me entertained better:).

2 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

i haven't finished eclipse yet! gah! that's what i need to do tomorrow. it's driving me crazy that everyone else has finished it and i'm not even halfway through yet. that's it. i'm reading it tomorrow. i'm in love with edward too. too bad NO man that perfect exists. sigh.

10/02/2007 7:25 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

I am totally with you on these, even though you posted this nearly a year ago, lol. I loved these books and am excited for the movie!

6/19/2008 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home