Sunday, October 14, 2007

We're halfway there

Man, that Bon Jovi is hot. I swear, everytime I see him, he gets more yummy. I am watching him host SNL right now, and trying to do homework. I had to give up on the homework cause I just couldn't concentrate with him on the screen. That is at least the excuse I am going to stick with because I really don't want to write this paper. It isn't even that difficult. I had to interview someone in the Social Work profession and write three pages about it. The problem I am having is trying to stretch that interview out. I have one page done and almost all of my material is gone. I am now starting to make stuff up.
P.S. I can't leave out Mr. Richie Sambora. He is darn good looking also.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

They really are way good looking men though...

10/15/2007 1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home